[teacherartexchange] Student Thank You Letters

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 15:06:54 PDT

In today's mail, I found two fat envelopes full of Thank You letters
from the fourth graders I taught watercolor to back in Kansas.
That was during our trip back to Kansas in April. My triplet
grandkids are in three different fourth grade classrooms. I volunteered
to teach art to the students. They don't get art in their school. I
choose a two day lesson using both watercolor and collage. Along
with the wonderful letters from the students was a copy of an article
from the local newspaper. I scanned the article and posted it
on my website. I did mark out any references to the schools name or
the town they are in. I try to post only first names of students
as well - because there are some nuts out there. No one on the
internet needs to know which city in Kansas my grandkids live near.

Links to the article and photos are below:

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/KSnewspaper1.jpg
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/KSnewspaper2.jpg
                                Enjoy, Woody

Below are links to the pages I posted in April showing the students
creating:

http://www.taospaint.com/TearingMountains/Day1.html
http://www.taospaint.com/TearingMountains/WatercolorMountains.html

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque