[teacherartexchange] HUGE box...any ideas?

---------

From: Stephanie Ignazio (s.ignazio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 13:41:44 PDT

I received a new drying rack/storage rack today. The box it came in is
HUGE.really really big. Of course the art teacher in me was like..oh
yes! I have to keep it. I stared at it for a while and I'm not sure what
to do with it. It has SO much potential!

I'd like to do something for a group project for the art show in very
early June. Maybe have every child add something to it. Paint it as ____
and add ___. (as you see, I'm drawing a blank! Sometimes the actual
potential of the project material can be a hindrance! ) I can see it
being at the show.and having it be a total WOW.just not sure what IT is
going to be!

Any ideas?
Stephanie