Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] art advocacy quote

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 10:31:31 PDT

Hey, all --

Does anyone have a good quote that I can use in a presentation that
basically just says something about how art classes encourage creative
problem solving skills that employers look for in potential employees?

I had an awesome quote from a HR person at Microsoft on my old
computer, which crashed, so I dont' have the exact quote or the name
of the guy to attribute it to. :) Really, anything that basically
says "even if your kid isn't going to be an artist, he/she needs to
take art because these employable skills really aren't learned in
other classes" or something to that extent.

Chas WV

Carpe You Some Diem!
To unsubscribe go to