Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] 3-D AP Portfolio

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 06:44:02 PDT

We sent in 3 3D portfolios this year. They are ALL online- you don't send in any work. The
tricky part is to get the students thinking in terms of form right away. I think painting is
more expensive- sculpture materials are very scroungable.

Gabrielle Bliss
Visual Arts
Thomas Edison High School
700 22nd Ave NE