[teacherartexchange] Help-I need your vote!

---------

From: Tricia Fuglestad (tricia_fuglestad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 05:46:02 PDT

Two of my students' are related films (Fugleflicks) were accepted in the Shortie Awards this June.
Please vote for this micro grant for money to offset the cost of attending the Shortie Awards in Washington DC.
If we win this grant (based on community votes) one willing filmmaker and parent can have $200 towards airfare to Washington DC. Spread the word!

http://www.weareteachers.com/web/weareteachers/solvote
(look for Fuglestad -second page)

Thanks!