Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 18, 2009

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 19 2009 - 04:52:40 PDT

RE: end of year reflection
 I think my biggest "aha" moment was just being willing to dive into
crazy projects without obsessing about outcomes. For instance, I did
"Rotoball 2009" with my art club although I had to teach myself Flash
on the fly, and I did "Empty Bowls" although I had no idea how I would
store/manage 500 pinch pots! In the end, doing new stuff was as much
fun for me as much as for my my upper elementary kids, and it all
worked out in the end. Maybe, after over seven years of teaching, I
finally learned how to relax a bit more.
Lois Girbino
Life is short, art is long...-Hippocrates