[teacherartexchange] end of the year reflection

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 04:41:08 PDT

Hi everyone -
I hope I am not jumping the gun too much - I know there are people that
have some time to go before the end of the year...
A little saddened to see posts slow down so much - this listserv has
been a lifesaver for me for almost 10 years (is that possible?!?)

Just being a little more reflective - is there any one thing that was an
aha! moment for you this year? Small or large - or anything that you
are still challenged by? Worked, didn't work, challenging....I am
finishing up matting for the art show - so maybe looking at a collection
of work has me a little more retrospective... or I'm procrastinating.
Ellen