Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 17, 2009

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 04:25:09 PDT

 NAEA Links - That is the problem with our website - it is very cumbersome to find me on it!!

Thanks Heather - that was a huge address to copy & paste!:)

You can also find info at NAEA> Digication> 2008 Convention as I have information there as well.

If, after all this, you still cannot get the info - email me off list and I will be more than happy to send the documents/powerpoint to you directly in a couple of days. Our Fesitval of the Arts is tomorrow night and today is show set up in our library - so I may not have time to check in later.....

Donnalyn in NY