[teacherartexchange] May Flowers

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 06:53:20 PDT

Our back yard, in Albuquerque, is finally in bloom with poppies and
roses. It's going to burst out in the next few weeks.
I've been shooting lots of photos of my poppies and roses all week
long. To see all the flowers, is an artist's delight.
Now, I'll have lots of great pics of poppies to paint from this
summer. I created a page with pics of the new blooms:
http://www.taospaint.com/May2009/Flowers.html

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/May.html
On my May blog are pics of:
Docent trip to Acoma