RE: [teacherartexchange] Artsonia

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 16 2009 - 16:34:31 PDT

And, as I have mentioned in the past, for older students (think High school), these images are their "intellectual property", and these images can be copied, shared, etc, without giving them credit (i.e. copyright) or compensation. Since I am in the "business" of teaching them about what it means to be an artist and how to survive in the business world, I decided not to do artsonia. (I did take a workshop to see what it was all about first).

San D