Re: [teacherartexchange] 1 Class 2nd grade elementary art ideas

---------

From: Valerie Colston (artprofessor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 16 2009 - 15:52:45 PDT

Hi Stephanie,
Here is a link from www.ArtMuseums.com for a peace landscape.
http://www.artmuseums.com/peacelandscape.htm
It's easy to do and looks impressive. On the website there are a
number of other free unique lesson plan idea. There is a link as you
scroll down the page that reads "free lesson plans."
Portrait drawings are also good. I like to do a before and after.
You can "frame" the after by gluing the drawing onto oversize black
construction paper.
Best of luck!