Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Re:[teacherartexchange] Artsonia

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 16 2009 - 14:38:05 PDT

I keep a roster of the class and write down the order that I take the pictures. I just put numbers next to the name. I think I got this idea from someone on this list. It works really well.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
Ceres, CA
From: Fran Legman

I import into IPhoto but don't use it for cropping because I shoot
the photo with the child's name written on the mat around it. Then
after I enter there name on Artsonia I crop the photo. I really
don't know any other way to keep track of who the artist is. Does
anyone have a suggestion?