RE: [teacherartexchange] artsonia

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 08:41:39 PDT

I have considered this and your response confirms my worst and best
fears...I want to do this for specific projects such as the Seurat
inspired pointillist paintings or the Picasso inspired portraits which
turned out incredibly well, they take about 10 weeks (I see them 8 times
during the 10 weeks...we only have art once a week) and are worth the
effort, I would never attempt to put all work up...time is the biggest
factor