Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 14, 2009

---------

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 06:59:45 PDT

This is interesting to me- just wondering your concerns on the comment section.

Parents have to approve the comments before they are ever posted on the site, so anyting that would be of concern would be filtered, I would hope. I have used Artsonia for 3 years now with no issues whatsoever. I see it was a great way for family and friends who may live a distance away to leave messages for my young artists. I have one student who moved here from Holland and I occassionally see messages in Dutch from her relatives. I know that they love seeing her artwork because her mother has told me so. Like any tool, it all depends on the user, I guess.

Please expand on this- I an genuinely interested and wondering if you have had a bad experience of some sort.

Denise Pannell