Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 14, 2009

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 05:08:41 PDT

RE: Artsonia
I love Artsonia and use it as a display tool, but one caveat: the
"comments" section. I had to have it blocked by Artsonia because of
some concerns (and we weren't even doing "comments"); I really wish it
was not an option at all. I know they do it to drive traffic to the
site, which improves sales/fundraising, but it should be about the
Lois Girbino

Life is short, art is long...-Hippocrates
To unsubscribe go to