Re: [teacherartexchange] artsonia?

---------

From: Denise Pannell (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 11:43:04 PDT

Artsonia doesn't require you to have permission slips. It will depend on your school's internet policy. I sent them all out the first year and it covers all the years I have them in school. Therefore, I only have to collect them from incoming Kindergartners and new students.
Denise Pannell

 am wondering if