Re: [teacherartexchange] artsonia?

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 08:48:06 PDT

You will need a release for each child. You might want to communicate
with Tricia Fuglestad (fuglefun) about how she handles this. I know
that she and spbivona (forgive me for not remembering her first name,
but I follow her on Twitter) are both really active with Artsonia.
They presented at NAEA on this.

They made it sound easy and have done this for years.

Jean King in hot and humid Houston

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
William James

"We work in the darkness - we do what we can - we give what we have.
Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the
madness of art.
Henry James