[teacherartexchange] My Fine Arts Night

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 08 2009 - 16:24:08 PDT

Hi everyone,
I thought I would share the photos from my fine arts night last month. You can go to our school website to find them. Click on the photo gallery - 08/09 - Fine Arts Night. You will have to register which only takes a minute to see the photos. We only make families do that to keep it a little more secure.

It is my fundraiser for the year. I made over $2,000 in the one night. I hang work from every student. Parents/families buy their child's work for a suggested donation of $10 (I except any donation). We also sell sparkling cider in plastic champagne glasses and desserts like chocolate dipped strawberries. This year my outdoor stage idea got rained on, so we brought inside, which worked well. We had the shining stars of the talent show play as well as some monologues from the drama class. It was a great night. Check out the photos if you have a chance.

www.wcsat.com

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
Ceres, CA