Re: [teacherartexchange] NAEA conference

---------

From: meryl (scmeryl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 08:31:36 PDT

Jeryl, Do you have a copy of your Kindergarten curriculum on the web
or in a file you could share with me. I was looking at the posts from
the list and saw that you presented that at the conference this year.
My daughter is teaching Kindergarten in Taiwan and I was just there
visiting her. She also does a letter a week and I thought your
curriculum might help her. Thanks so much, Meryl Weber Charleston SC