Re: [teacherartexchange] RE: Clay without a Kiln

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 07:57:48 PDT

While it's expensive, I really like Sculpey. I have several projects
on my website that use Sculpey, including some where it's placed over
foil (keeping it affordable):
http://www.art-rageous.net/Oaxacan-SculpeyFoil.html
http://www.art-rageous.net/Sculpey-Wire-Foil.html

I've used Laguna Ovencraft clay (several years ago) but I wasn't that
wild about it:
http://www.art-rageous.net/GreekPottery.html

--
Sharon