Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] RE: Clay without a Kiln

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 07:41:09 PDT

Dear Educators,

I am currently teaching a class of adults who are challenged mentally with many problems. I am looking to do different things with them next year. I would like to do some clay sculpture but I don't have a kiln. Is there a clay that will be able to be worked and then dried in the air or oven, to a hardness? or can I paint it with acrylic?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA

To unsubscribe go to