Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 05, 2009

---------

From: Paula Lawson (paula.lawson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 03:51:38 PDT

I've had work published in American Artist, The Pastel Journal and
Southwest Art. Artists are not paid for having their work published in
magazines! It is free publicity! Concerning copyright, artwork is
automatically copyrighted when it is created under copyright laws from
1976. I think the Visual Culture magazine is a great opportunity for
students!