Re: [teacherartexchange] mystery of the NAEA conference breakfast~solved!

---------

From: Jean King (kingjean_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 06:26:50 PDT

I'm so sorry that I overslept that morning. I thought about showing
up late, but I didn't want to be tardy!

But I loved the convention and really enjoyed everyone that I did see.

I enjoyed meeting you, Tricia. Maybe we'll have breakfast next year!

Jean King Art Teacher
Texas Art Education Association Region VI Art Representative
De Zavala Elementary

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
- William James -

"We work in the dark - we do what we can - we give what we have. Our
doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the
madness of art."
- Henry James -