Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Cameras

From: 이연성 (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 19:47:38 PDT

Dear Becky,

Hi This is Andy lee from Seoul, Korea.
How are you?

Have you looked at the recent email from me? I have try to
contact you but somehow it didn't go through.

How is the silkroad project going? Are you participating the works of the students from Charlston Catholic High
school? I need to know soon.

Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,