Re: [teacherartexchange] Cameras

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 15:42:48 PDT

Most SLR's have a shorter shutter lapse time so i would see about a
small nikon or Canon SlR. Canon also makes a number of cameras that
have a good zoom and are not just small point and shoot cameras. Go
on libe and seek reviews on cameras and you will find one that best
serves your needs.

Ken Schwab
retired