Re: [teacherartexchange] Cameras

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 12:09:45 PDT

SLRs are sweet, but you're not going to get one in that price range,
and you can do plenty with a plain digital.

I just bought a Canon Powershot S5 IS for about $350 and absolutely
love it. If you want to see some examples of photos taken with that
camera, go here:

http://www.rebeccaburch.com/portfolio.html

It's about as much awesomeness as you're going to get in a camera for
that price, plus it does video. I got mine from Amazon.

Becky Burch, Charleston WV

--
Carpe You Some Diem!
Website: http://www.rebeccaburch.com