[teacherartexchange] Cameras

---------

From: pam smith (thinkart2003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 11:45:43 PDT

Aloha,
I know this has been discussed many times before, but
I can't find the threads. Sorry to repeat. I have
money for a digital camera, but I have to get to PO in
soon. I have 200-500 maybe a little more, depending
what else I can do without. I want a GOOD one and I
hate the shutter lapse that comes with digital. I am
not sure if I need to get a digital SLR or can do with
a plain digital. I want a large screen on the back,
and if it is just digital as short a shuttle lapse as
possible.

Suggestions?

Pam Smith
Hilo,Hawaii