Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Summer II in France at PASCA for K12 teachers

From: Ann Li (
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 11:44:13 PDT

Just a quick note to the list to remind folks that while we will still
take applicants for a few more weeks, that our K12 Educator priority
merit scholarship application period ends 1 June 2008 for our July
Summer session in Pont-Aven. Professional development credit will be

Applications made through our online system at before
2 June will retain eligibility for merit scholarships when the
application is complete.

Another reminder is that it is our understanding that you won't need a
visa to attend our summer session as long as your passport is current.

Ann Li
Administration and Enrollment Management
Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art
PASCA Central Office
269 South Main Street
Providence, RI 02903 USA
voice: 401.272.5445
facsimile: 401.272.5448
PASCA Main Campus:
Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art
Campus Principal
5, pl.Paul Gauguin
29930 Pont Aven
TÚl: +33 (0)
Fax: +33 (0)
privileged, confidential or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of an email received in error is
To unsubscribe go to