[teacherartexchange] Summer II in France at PASCA for K12 teachers

---------

From: Ann Li (a.li.pasca_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 11:44:13 PDT

Just a quick note to the list to remind folks that while we will still
take applicants for a few more weeks, that our K12 Educator priority
merit scholarship application period ends 1 June 2008 for our July
Summer session in Pont-Aven. Professional development credit will be
available.

Applications made through our online system at www.pontaven.org before
2 June will retain eligibility for merit scholarships when the
application is complete.

Another reminder is that it is our understanding that you won't need a
visa to attend our summer session as long as your passport is current.

--
Ann Li
Director,
Administration and Enrollment Management
Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art
PASCA Central Office
269 South Main Street
Providence, RI 02903 USA