Re: [teacherartexchange] Creativity anyone?

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 15:40:29 PDT

Cindy,

First make sure if students use them that their is not
a preservative on them that will be a health hazard if
they handle them for a period of time. They might
have to wear gloves.

The singles would be great to create outdoor garden
sculptures as they should weather well. They could be
created into geometric shapes, cut, broken and turned
into a person, animal, house, structure to be put into
a garden.

Glue them onto a piece of light weight masonite and
collage other materials onto it. Paint on it. Keep it
rustic. Put eye screws onto it to hang it.

Jeff (Minnesota)