Re: [teacherartexchange] Online Professional Development at the Met

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 07:26:51 PDT

Hi Susan,
I just watched your VERY INSPIRING utube presentation
on the importance of ART in schools.

The freedom to create and allowing the feelings of
one's soul to be expressed through art means so much
to our beautiful and I might add (highly stressed)
students. As artists and art educators, we see the
blessings of art every day but I wish the rest of the
world could see and experience the student's
enthusiasm and feelings of accomplishment as they
create. I thank you and your students for sharing your
thoughts on art with others!

Sincerely, Patz Fowle
Teaching Artist