[teacherartexchange] Online Professional Development at the Met

---------

From: Susan Bivona (spbivona_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 19:06:31 PDT

Hi All - Last summer I participated in the first ever online class offered by the Metropolitan Museum of Art. They are offering another class this summer and I though some of you might be interested. Even though it was on-line -- we really made some good friends and we all had a BLAST! Much of the class you can do on your own time -- there were just 4 times that we all met "live" ONLINE at the same time, which was the most FUN of all. Some people had LOTS of computer experience others not so much but we all learned a lot!!! The class is called: "Global Perspectives" and it begins July 14 and runs through August 1.

You can find out more information here!

http://www.metmuseum.org/events/teachers

Summer is almost here -- take care, Susan

Susan Philp Bivona
Art Teacher, Mount Prosect School
President, Art Educators of NJ

Check out my ARTSONIA school gallery: www.artsonia.com/prospect1