Re:[teacherartexchange] Artsonia

---------

From: Marianne Galyk (mgalyk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 13:29:18 PDT

Although I have not posted as much art to Artsonia since I have been at the high school level (mostly for lack of time), let me just say that over the years I have had two students approached by publishers (contacting them through me) to use their artwork in textbooks as examples. The students (and parents) were excited and they were paid for the use. So....another benefit!
Marianne in Ohio