Re: [teacherartexchange] Extra work

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 19:48:53 PDT

Chantel,

I send a notice out to all organizations and staff
each year informing them on things my students can
help them on.

Program cover design.
Murals
Set Design and Painting

They need to contact me several weeks in advance in
order for my students to arrange time to do the work.
If I have no students who are interested then I let
them know.

As far as supplies they must pay for the paint or
materials. I explain my room supplies are for my
department and if they use my materials they must pay
for them out of their department/organizations funds.

Its good to be upfront with it all. Makes for a
better working environment.

Jeff (Minnesota)