RE: [teacherartexchange] artsonia. used to be "end of year art project"

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 25 2008 - 13:23:46 PDT

My only objection with Artsonia is that the student's work (and in my case we are talking high school) is not copyrighted, and can be copied off the site. (so, for example images can be copied and eventually burned on a disk and submitted as original work of another student for a portfolio, that sort of thing). I know it sounds devious, and even pessimistic, but as they say "things happen".

San D