Re: [teacherartexchange] End of Year Art Project to be used for open house display

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 07:59:25 PDT

Wow, what is artsonia? Your student work looks wonderful! The
opportunity to buy something would be so cool, and a great
fundraiser. I spent 17 years at schools for impoverished families,
and am now working at a school where most families are living in the
land of plenty. I wouldn't trade my first 17 years, but the change
has been amazing.
Gayle