Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 23, 2008

---------

ghmm432_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 04:32:03 PDT

I will be traveling through Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic for
the next two weeks and would love to be able to see the art of children
in these countries....
and learn more about various art programs in the schools. If any
teachers/artists/art instructors feel open to a casual, friendly visit,
please let me hear from you.
I am leaving this monday and will first be in Prague... then to Munich,
Heidelberg, Bonnigham, Dusseldorf, Munster, Berlin and then Vienna.
This will be a two and a half week journey with a focus on German
Expressionism, Art Brut and Visionary Art. My plans are very general
at this point and am open to a bit of rerouting.

Thanks!
Georgia Henkel