[teacherartexchange] Making poster sized images

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 18:11:07 PDT

Good evening,

I was very fortunate to be able to get a large frame Canon 610 printer for
my artroom very recently and thought I would share this with the group. A
while back I had used the school's other large frame printer to produce
large posters (about 20" x 40" give or take), of artworks that are on the
Multi Media pack that we got with the Art Through the Ages text. I was also
able to get funding from the head of our District Diversity person to
purchase 10 lightweight convex displays from Displays2Go (roughly 30" X
48"), to put the posters in which are now hanging on the wall in the main
commons in my high school.

As I now have my own printer to use, I plan on creating some additional
strategic posters for both teaching and course promotional purposes. If you
are interested in getting information about the Canon printer, the Sales
Rep. that my school used was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and so I
thought I would pass the information on to this group.

Here is her contact info:

Kim Illi
612-331-5500 / 800-933-7337
FAX: 612-331-3424