Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Enamel Kiln from Thompson

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 16:41:35 PDT

Has anyone used the Dual Temp Enameling Furnace from Thompson Enamels?

It's not the small hot-plate furnace/trinket kiln...but the larger one
that's about 12 in diameter on the outside and 9 in. interior diameter. The
inside is large enough to hold something as large as a plate.

I'm trying to get some information about it.

Please write me...and you can write me at...

To unsubscribe go to