[teacherartexchange] End of Year Art Project to be used for open house display

---------

From: Juile Jacobusse (jacobusse_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 14:25:42 PDT

I have been brainstorming and thinking it would be fun to do a end of
year project to be displayed for my schools open house. Our open house
is before school begins, so usually the display panels and walls are
bare with no art when the parents come in. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Julie Jacobusse
K-5 Art Georgia