Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Suggestions for Fourth Grade Aluminum Foil Sculpture Lesson

From: Michael Bockoven (mbockove_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 17:43:37 PDT

I am trying to develop short, meaningful sculpture unit involving
Aluminum Foil as a means of construction. I was wondering if any
teachers posting to this listserv have had experience with leading
three-dimensional experiences using Aluminum Foil, and if so, if they
had any suggestions or ideas for successful projects.

I am planning this for a fourth grade class.

Thank you,

--Michael B.

To unsubscribe go to