Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 19, 2008

From: Corinne Varon (CVaron_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 03:09:22 PDT

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for all your ideas, exchanges and resources shared through this platfom. Now I wonder if any one has ideas for me to teach Spanish through the Visual Artsto adolescents. I will be working for five days (9-3) in a 'Summer Program'. I need
to come up with ideas that will sustain children's interest for a whole day at a time. I will appreciate any imput you may have for me. THANKS!
Corinne Varon-Green, Ed. D
Cambridge Public Schools

To unsubscribe go to