Re: [teacherartexchange] OT: Gallery or shop recommendations

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 16:50:35 PDT

Gayle,

Thanks for your comments! Weird is actually a positive adjective in my vocabulary, especially when it comes to my students - the weirder they are the more I like them :)

I haven't read "the secret" yet, but i think I might try to pick up a copy, it seems like now might be a good time for me to read it :)

chris