[teacherartexchange] OT: Gallery or shop recommendations

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 05:16:57 PDT

I know this is off topic, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. I live in Central Arkansas and I've been laid off from teaching- my school district laid off 21 teachers due to financial problems. And, so I thought I would take this "opportunity" to try making a living as a full-time artist for awhile. I make weird and whimsical functional ceramics,(you can see my work here - www.chrismassingill.com) so if anyone has any shop or gallery recommendations, I would appreciate the information- off list of course. I'm putting together artist packets now, and just need some places to send them :)

Thanks!

chris massingill
www.chrismassingill.com