[teacherartexchange] ice cream truck...?

---------

From: Robert Carl (CarlR_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 19 2008 - 04:40:46 PDT

Hello all: Hope things are winding down and you are busy making summer plans. Some of us work summer jobs June and July. I have a few times. Has anyone ever driven an ice cream truck as their summer job? I'm buying one and looking to hear from anyone that has ever done this as well. Only a few more days left....
Thanks! BC

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 5/19/2008 1:01 am >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, May 18, 2008.

1. Doodle 4 Google