Re: [teacherartexchange] Working and Teaching Art in Mongolia

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 07:26:54 PDT

Dear Julie and Melissa,
Good luck on everything you are doing to bridge the
gaps in our cultures and our world! And thanks so much
for taking time from your busy lives to post the
stories of the people in your surroundings and your
work with everyone, as they are truly inspiring.

Being an artist, I believe that art can bring about a
universal understanding that helps people come
together and both of you are doing just that. Thanks
for sharing!
Sincerely, Patz Fowle

www.chicagoarts-lifestyle.com/interview-with-julie-pitzen-postcard-from-mongolia/#more-825.