Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Working and Teaching Art in Mongolia

From: Julie Pitzen (juliepitzen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 04:41:56 PDT

Dear Fellow Artists and Teachers,
Recently, I read one of the art exchange digests about a teacher/artist workng
in Serbia (May 5?). I have really enjoyed reading this art exchange list. I
am an artist and teacher living and working in Mongolia for the past two years.
 This list has been a great connection to the outside world for me. I thought I
would share a little about my experience especially working with ceramics. By
the way, I use a heavy canvas as a table covering (the same type of durable
cover used to cover outside of Nomads' gers!). Here is an article recently
written for ArtStyle Blog (another good resource, especially for Chicago area

Here is the article:

And a link to my website with some pictures:
Cheers from the wilds of Central Asia! Julie

To unsubscribe go to