Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] [teacherartexchange]AP Art

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 12:33:02 PDT

Hi Wendy, I looked over the sites--so much info!! The problem that I see is that this is just one girl who wants me to run an AP for her. Do I have to undergo the training to do it?? Could she umbrella her portfolio in under one of the other AP certified teachers--social studies, foreign lang., math. Sid

>>> wendy free <> 5/6/2008 1:33 pm >>>
Hi Sid,

You need to submit a syllabus - here's more

There's a great AP Studio Art EDG, too -

Let me know if you have more questions - I work for AP
now (am loving it, but sure do miss my kids)!

:D Wendy

--- Sidnie Miller <> wrote:

> I know that AP art has been a discussion thread many
> times but I have never paid any attention. Now I
> have
> a student for next year who wants to have AP Art.
> We have AP in our school in other areas--do I have
> be certified or trained or something?? Is there
> somewhere I can look to find information about it.
> She has some paperwork which sounds deceptively
> easy. Can anyone give me a step in the right
> direction and some advice??
> Sid
> -*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-
> ---