[teacherartexchange] WSW...putting some art into your summer

---------

From: Sandra Brown (sandra_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 09:33:48 PDT

Just a friendly reminder.

THE WOMEN'S STUDIO WORKSHOP WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!
(or at least the next best thing to cold hard cash)
How about a SCHOLARSHIP for the Summer Arts Institute?

Our postmark deadline for scholarship applications is MAY 15. Scholarships
are available for workshops in book arts, letterpress, printmaking,
papermaking, and ceramics. WSW annually offers scholarships that cover up to
50% of your tuition for our Summer Arts classes, making attendance possible
for established artists and emerging artists in need. There is still time
left to fill out our application form and mail it away. Forms and
instructions are available online at:
http://www.wsworkshop.org/PDFs/scholarship.pdf
http://www.wsworkshop.org/_class/sai.htm

Also, we still have registration available in many of our workshops, call
today before these openings disappear.
(845) 658.9133

Week of July 14
Cross Pollination: Monoprint and Encaustic with Laura Moriarty & Cynthia
Winika
Sculptural Papermaking with Chris Petrone & Ellen Kucera
Alternative Photo Processes with Tatana Kellner

Week of July 21
Pulp Painting: Beyond the Squeeze Bottle with Shannon Brock
Variable Relief Monoprint with Kathleen Sherin
Fresh Cuttings (Paper Cutting) with Bhatrice Coron

Week of July 28
Cross Pollination: Papermaking and Encaustic with Chris Petrone & Laura
Moriarty
Visible Language: Letterpress Printing with Kathy Walkup
Printing on Clay with Jen Rose

Week of August 4
Advanced Intaglio with Shelley Thorstensen
Asian Papermaking with Kate Carr
Bookbinding with Carolyn Chadwick

Week of August 11
Western Papermaking: Cotton, Flax Abaca & Non-Traditional Papers with
Eugenie Barron
Photographer's Artists' Book with Nicole Dul & Olivia Antsis
Basic Screenprinting with Kyla Leudtke

Week of August 18
Cross Pollination: Trace Monoprint & Encaustic with Tana K. & Laura Moriarty
Silkscreen Monoprint with Roni Henning

Best,
Sandra Brown
SAI Program Coordinator