Re: [teacherartexchange] New Teacher Issues

---------

From: Sheri Fried (sfried68_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 13 2008 - 05:25:19 PDT

Hi Lauren.
I have the perfect answer to all of your questions--
except maybe # 9. Tell these teachers in training to
learn about, observe and try TAB-Teaching for artistic
behavior. I, too, had all those problems they
mention, until 2 years ago when I began teaching using
the TAB philosophy. It has changed my world and that
of my elem. students.
There is a yahoo group for TAB teachers. join and be
amazed.
There is also a website with info
http://teachingforartisticbehavior.org/index.html

or