Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 11, 2008

---------

From: Lisa Robins (lisa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 12 2008 - 21:25:26 PDT

Hi there I am doing a organic farming/recipe card project in our first grade
class room in conjunction with an all school Eco fest. I am a volunteer
parent who used to be an art teacher many moons ago. I am excited because I
can do an art project in the class in conjunction with this event and I am
going to be given the time to do it! :)
Very excited and want to make it worthwhile for the kids. With all the cut
backs they get very excited when they get to do an art project.
If you have any ideas that might go with Eco fest or recipe cards or organic
farming or botanical drawings etc please let me know!
Thanks!!!!!
Lisa
lisa@lisarobins.com